Platinum DMC Collection is delighted to announce the September editions of The Platinum View Live, our LIVE destination education series hosted by local experts from around the world.
In these brief 30-minute educational sessions attendees will:
• Learn what is “New” and “Hot” in Platinum destinations
• Meet with local experts from both Platinum’s DMC and a top local hotel
• Enjoy an entertaining visit to an iconic hotel property
• Be entered into a prize drawing for participating
• “Pay it forward” by joining us. A charitable donation will be made on behalf of every participating client.
• Have the opportunity to ask questions of the local experts
In September we are featuring:
Wednesday, September 8 – Prague at 11:30am ET/8:30am PT
Hosts are Martin Lehky, Partner/Managing Director and Katerina Hajkova, Partner/Sales Director at Senator Meetings & Incentives and Michaela Schneidler, Sales Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Prague. Prague is a magical city of bridges, cathedrals, gold-tipped towers and church spires. Four Seasons Hotel Prague is Prague’s most luxurious hotel, situated on the most prominent river-side location in the city; a stones throw from Charles Bridge and boasting a magnificent view of Prague Castle.
Wednesday, September 22 – Budapest at 11:30am ET/8:30am PT
Hosts are Martin Lehky, Partner/Managing Director, and Eszter Boros, Partner/Country Director at Senator Meetings & Incentives and Henriett Karoly, Sales Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace Budapest. Budapest is known as the Pearl of the Danube, formed by the 1873 joining of Buda and Pest, two large towns on either side of the Danube. The Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace Budapest is an art nouveau masterpiece on the banks of the river with the best location and most prominent views of the city’s landmarks.
Please join us by clicking on the registration links below.