Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel
In France, food and wine are an integral part of the culture and key to the French art de vivre. This program offers an unforgettable experience focused on food, wine and champagne in the City of Light.
Learn about and experience first-hand French gastronomy, from the simple cafes and bistros, to the brasseries and finally to the fine-dining Michelin star restaurants. Sample wines during a private wine tasting, enjoy a private cooking class, discover the famous Champagne region, including a private visit to the cellars of Moet et Chandon. Reminisce about the amazing gastronomic experience over a final night dinner in a Michelin rated Parisian restaurant.
Some of the delights to be enjoyed are baguettes, cheeses, pastries, croissants, crepes, macaroons, creme brulee, french fries, and much more.
An adventure in gastronomy
Program Inclusions for Two
- Private driver/guide throughout
- All ground transportation
- Deluxe hotel accommodations in Paris for 4 nights, based on double occupancy
- Breakfast daily
- Private “foodie” walking tour
- Private wine-tasting
- Private cooking class
- Privately guided tour to the Champagne region, outside Paris
- Visit to the cellars of Moet et Chandon
- Deluxe evening dinner cruise on the Seine
- Gastronomic dinner at a Michelin star restaurant
For more details on this Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel program including pricing and how to customize, please contact Platinum DMC Collection.
There are many other France lifestyle programs that can be created to match perfectly with the profile of any individual or group of travelers.