Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel
Melbourne is Australia’s most diverse city offering a wealth of attractions including world-class food and wine, vibrant arts, culture & fashion scenes, and home to Australia’s only theater district.
In the center of the city is the modern Federation Square development, with plazas, bars, and restaurants set alongside the Yarra River. In the Southbank area, the Melbourne Arts Precinct is the site of the Arts Centre of Melbourne. The National Gallery of Victoria is an art museum founded in 1861 and is Australia’s oldest, largest, and most visited art museum.
The Yarra Valley wine country is the region surrounding the Yarra River in Victoria that dates back to 1838 and has garnered a global reputation for its Chardonnay and Pinot Noir and only one-hours’ picturesque drive from the hotel.
Guests will arrive at Melbourne’s premier luxury hotel, desirably located on the banks of the Yarra River, via exclusive boat transfer and met by one of the hotel’s Service Stylists at the dock for an escort to the hotel. The Langham Melbourne Hotel is home away-from-home with a private terrace and view overlooking the City of Melbourne, full Club lounge access including daily breakfast, high tea and evening canapes & cocktails, massage for two in a couples treatment room in the luxury Chuan Spa, champagne & caviar served on the private terrace, dinner for two in wonderful Melba Restaurant to sample the freshest of seafood & cuisine from around the State of Victoria.
Exploring the key parts of Melbourne city, guests will enjoy a private easy-paced walking tour of the City of Melbourne, including the city’s famed laneways, a lunchtime cruise on The Langham Boat, including on-board picnic-style lunch with champagne, private tour of the National Gallery of Victoria and experience a musical with arrival transfer via The Langham Pink Taxi.
Program Inclusions for Two
- VIP Meet & Greet at Melbourne International or Domestic Airport
- Executive transfer from airport to Docklands Pier
- Private boat transfer on Langham, Melbourne Boat from Docklands Pier to The Langham Melbourne, with a glass of champagne
- Three-nights in an Executive Terrace room at Melbourne’s premier luxury hotel, voted #1 City Hotel in Australia and New Zealand by readers of Conde Nast Traveler Awards 2019.
- Exclusive welcome amenity together with a personalized welcome note
- Daily breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails and canapes, served in the Club Lounge of The Langham Melbourne, overlooking the city of Melbourne
- Private city walking tour of Melbourne’s famed laneways with an experienced, local guide
- One-hour massage for two in private treatment room in Chaun Spa at The Langham Melbourne, including access to swimming pool and Jacuzzi.,
- Lunchtime cruise along the Yarra river on Langham, Melbourne boat including picnic lunch with champagne
- Private guided tour of the National Gallery of Victoria
- Two tickets to a Melbourne musical (subject to performance schedules) with arrival transfer via The Langham Pink Taxi
- Champagne and caviar, served at sunset on your own private Terrace at The Langham Melbourne
- Dinner for two in Melbourne Restaurant, excluding all beverages.
- Private 12-minute session with the hotel’s resident sommelier
- Full day Yarra Valley Wine country sightseeing with experienced driver/guide, including lunch and visit to Koala and Wildlife Sanctuary by private sedan.
For more details on this Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel program including pricing and how to customize, please contact Platinum DMC Collection.
There are many other Australia lifestyle programs that can be created to match perfectly with the profile of any individual or group of travelers.