Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel
A Wellness Retreat in the Heart of Scotland
Scotland is the land of kilts and bagpipes.
It boasts a stunning and peaceful wilderness. There is one special spot where rolling hills meet with the clear and still water of the majestic Loch Lomond, at the gates of the Scottish Highlands.
This retreat brings together Scotland’s finest wellness practitioners and Scotland’s ‘National Chef’ on an exclusive private estate near the banks of the lake.
Guests will be completely immersed in a seamless three-day program of yoga, breathing work, fine dining and nutrition.
- Airport meet and greet and transfer by Land Rover with kilted chauffeurs/guides
- All ground transportation throughout the program
- Exclusive use of the luxurious High Wards Estate Lodge for three nights – minimum of 8 guests, double occupancy
- Nutritious detox Breakfast daily
- Scottish dinners nightly prepared by Master Chef Gary McLean (3)
- Yoga workshop each day (3)
- Morning breathing and meditation workshop on two days (2)
- Scottish hilltop high tea experience
- Restorative yin yoga workshop (1)
- Cooking and Nutrition workshop with Master Chef Gary McLean
- Motor Yacht excursion on Loch Lomond with private island beach yoga session
- Thermal experience
- Return airport transfers
- Minimum size group is 8 guests – Maximum size group is 14 guests
For more details on this Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel program including pricing and how to customize, please contact Platinum DMC Collection.
There are many other Scotland lifestyle programs that can be created to match perfectly with the profile of any individual or group of travelers.