Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel
A Living Culture
Despite its impressive skyline, Panama City is a small metropolis where a variety of experiences are available within a 20-minute radius from a hotel in the center of the city. This programs maximizes a visit to Panama with less time spent in transfers and more time to enjoy the country.
Highlights include visits to the Panama Canal’s Miraflores Locks, an engineering marvel that still is a major influence on world commerce, the Metropolitan Nature Park, the only rain forest located within the city limits of a Central American capital, and the Casco Viejo colonial town. Casoc Viejo is a city within a city, and is jam-packed with local culture and a never-ending festive atmosphere. We also visit Ebrerá Indian Village, where adventure and culture merge in the rain forest.
Program Inclusions for Two
- Meet & Greet at Tocumen International Airport
- Round-trip private airport transfers
- Four nights’ stay at a deluxe hotel in Panama
- Old Quarter & Geisha coffee experience
- Lunch at a charming restaurant in the Old Quarter
- Embera Indigenous Village visit
- Panama Canal partial transit (Saturdays)
For more details on this Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel program including pricing and how to customize, please contact Platinum DMC Collection.
There are many other Panama lifestyle programs that can be created to match perfectly with the profile of any individual or group of travelers.