Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel
Food & Wine in Mendoza
Wake up surrounded by vineyards and feel the Andes Mountain breezes caress your face. Heaven on earth.
Mendoza is that sunny province of Argentina, perfectly perched on the eastern side of the Andes Mountains and nestled in the crests of hilly terrain, where about 300 days of sunshine are guaranteed each year. It’s a region that has played a very important role in the history of Argentina, with generations of Argentinians, including indigenous people and the Jesuit mission faithful, having passed down their work ethic and good nature from generation to generation. Today, about 70% of the wine of Argentina is produced in this special place; many of which are award-winning and considered the best in world. The world-famous Malbec is produced here and there’s nothing like enjoying a glass of Malbec in its home. Mendoza and Buenos Aires are food and wine lovers dream destinations.
This program was created to invite special guests to savor the best flavors and combinations of food and wine in Argentina and also to return home with everlasting memories of waking up, in luxurious surroundings, to stunning sunrises with a picture-perfect backdrop of charming vineyards and the imposing Andes Mountains.
Program Inclusions for a Family
- Meet and greet at Mendoza International Airport
- Early check-in at the hotel
- Private driver and guide throughout the stay
- All ground transportation
- Four nights’ accommodation in a luxurious wine resort & spa lodge
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Private wine tasting in three of the best wineries of Uco Valley with lunch at Piedra Infinita
- Horseback riding and picnic lunch at the base of the Andes Mountains
- Private cooking lesson at Andeluna Winery, with lunch
- Private visit to Lujan de Cuyo wineries by vintage cars and transfer to Finca Decero for lunch
- Dinner at 1884 Francis Mallman’s exclusive restaurant
For more details on this Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel program including pricing and how to customize, please contact Platinum DMC Collection.
There are many other Argentina lifestyle programs that can be created to match perfectly with the profile of any individual or group of travelers.