Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel
Family Adventure at one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World
Iguazú Falls, located on Argentina’s border with Brazil and Paraguay, is the special spot where a stunning collection of over 275 waterfalls are surrounded by a subtropical forest. It is higher than Victoria Falls in southern Africa and three times as wide as Niagara Falls. In the area surrounding the waterfalls, over 40 bird species including toucans, parrots, thrushes, and crown sparrows make their homes. The area is subtropical and supports a diverse collection of flora and fauna The trails to many of the waterfalls are a relatively easy hike.
This excursion promises to be one of life’s most memorable experiences, giving an unparalleled opportunity to commune with nature. In the river below the falls, boat tours bring you up-close to the curtains of water cascading over the basalt cliffs. Sunshine and the ever-present mist provide the special ingredients for plenty of rainbows. Get embraced by the jungle and refreshed by the mist of these jaw-dropping Iguazú Falls. This family adventure was created to immerse yourselves in pristine nature and create lasting memories in one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World.
Program Inclusions for a Family
- Meet & greet at Iguazu International Airport
- Early check-in at the hotel
- Private driver and guide throughout the stay
- All ground transportation
- National Park entrance fee
- Three nights’ accommodation in a Luxury Eco Lodge in the jungle, based on double occupancy
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Private guide to visit Argentina National Park including the Devils’s Throat
- “Full Moon” walking night tour to the falls *subject to full moon dates
- Bike tour to the hidden jungle
- Bird watching and photo tour
- Private Yerbamate drinks lesson and cooking class of traditional dishes of the area
- Great adventure boat excursion to get wet under the falls with lunch at Melia Hotel located inside the National Park
- Private guided visit to the Brazilian National Park, including lunch at The Belmond Hotel
For more details on this Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel program including pricing and how to customize, please contact Platinum DMC Collection.
There are many other Argentina lifestyle programs that can be created to match perfectly with the profile of any individual or group of travelers.