Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel
Adventure in the Amazon
The Amazon rainforest is often referred to as the “Lungs of the World” because of its ability to absorb about 25% of the world’s carbon dioxide. To visit the Amazon is to immerse yourself in a bio-diverse wonderland and discover, at each moment, the magic of nature’s processes.
More than 4 million square miles in size, the Amazon ecosystem covers seven Brazilian states (including Amazonas) and is home to more than 1,000 rivers. It boasts an immense biodiversity and is home to a huge reserve of natural resources that directly influences the Earth’s climatic balance. Because it is such a vast and diverse destination, the Amazon is also versatile enough to provide more than one way to discover its charms.
This program offers an unforgettable experience, focused on responsible tourism and sustainability. All hotels were selected taking these two points in consideration. Guests will have the opportunity to explore the rivers by canoe, dive with buoys in Rio Negro, trek in virgin forests, visit native communities, stop at the Pink Dolphin Floating house, and much more. This is an itinerary that can transform one’s outlook on the world and have a life-changing impact.
Program Inclusions for Two
- Private driver/guide throughout
- All ground transportation
- Boutique hotel in Manaus for three nights, based on double occupancy
- Three nights’ stay at a lodge in the Amazon with award winning architecture and fully integrated in nature, based on double occupancy.
- Breakfast daily
- All meals included in the Amazon
- Private guided tour of Manaus
- Private guided experience of an Indian tribe to visit their “maloca” and learn about their history, way of life, culture and rituals. The rituals include music, dance, jungle walk with a medicine man to collect seeds and plants used in traditional medicine, and a tasting of teas and special fruits.
- Private ecological guided tour in the Amazon, including a visit to the Pink Dolphin Floating house, Interpretative Trail in the equatorial forest, BBQ in a traditional home of a native family, and much more.
- Gastronomy: meals with the most exotic and harmonious mix of regional flavors.
For more details on this Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel program including pricing and how to customize, please contact Platinum DMC Collection.
There are many other Brazil lifestyle programs that can be created to match perfectly with the profile of any individual or group of travelers.