Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel
Game of Thrones
Spending four nights in stunning Northern Ireland, special guests will have the opportunity to really experience HBO’s Game of Thrones in the best possible way – in the filming location of Northern Ireland.
On this adventure to Ireland, lucky guests will dress up as a Stark, meet a dire wolf, visit the filming locations of Game of Thrones, see the Dark Hedges, visit Castleward the filming location for Winterfell and also see why Northern Ireland was chosen as the destination for this epic TV show.
Guests will meet extras from the TV series and expert guides who will recant personal anecdotes about what happened on set, what the actors were like and explain how specific areas and locations were transformed. This is a dream trip for fans of Game of Thrones!
Program Inclusions for Two
- Four nights’ accommodation in a 4* hotel in Northern Ireland
- Irish breakfast each morning
- A private driver guide
- All ground transportation
- Visit to the Dark Hedges
- Visit filming sites in Northern Ireland and the Giants Causeway
- Visit Castleward the home of the Winterfell, dress in costume, try your hand at archery and meet a dire wolf.
- Walking tour of Belfast and a visit to Titanic Belfast, and see the Titanic Studios where Games of Thrones is filmed
- Dinner in a pub in Belfast
- Dinner in a Michelin Star restaurant
For more details on this Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel program including pricing and how to customize, please contact Platinum DMC Collection.
There are many other Ireland lifestyle programs that can be created to match perfectly with the profile of any individual or group of travelers.