Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel
Irish History through the Ages
Ireland has a very vibrant history. During this Irish experience guests will witness that history in a very hands-on way, from traditional old Ireland up to the modern and dynamic Ireland of today.
This program includes two nights in a traditional five-star iconic castle hotel on the Wild Atlantic Way before moving south to a modern lake-view 5-star hotel in the sunny southwest. All experiences will have either a modern or traditional vibe – everything from a horse & carriage ride through the countryside, a boat ride along the Cliffs of Moher, to the unspoiled and steeped-in-history Aran Islands. Guests will visit two private homes; one an 800-year-old castle on a private island, and the other a modern glass house on the shores of a lake. And, experience a modern take on Irish dancing up close and personal. After this visit to Ireland guests will understand how Ireland seamlessly mixes the new and the old in the most fun and intriguing way, with all tastes blended effortlessly. Add in unique interactions with the Irish people and you have memories that will last a lifetime.
Program Inclusions for Two
- Two nights’ accommodation in a five-star castle hotel on the Wild Atlantic Way, based on double occupancy
- Two nights’ accommodation in a five-star contemporary hotel in Killarney, based on double occupancy
- Irish breakfast each morning
- A private driver guide
- All ground transportation
- Visit to the Aran Islands by boat via the Cliffs of Moher
- “Secret Ireland” tour- visiting a castle & modern glass home
- Gap of Dunloe tour via horse & carriage
- Walking tour of Killarney
- Dinner with Irish dancing show in an Irish traditional pub
- Dinner in a Michelin Star Restaurant
For more details on this Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel program including pricing and how to customize, please contact Platinum DMC Collection.
There are many other Ireland lifestyle programs that can be created to match perfectly with the profile of any individual or group of travelers.