Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel
Sun and Fun on the Great Barrier Reef
While Australia is a dynamic and beautiful destination with dramatic and varied scenery, it also has unique features found nowhere else in the world. Australia is renowned for its fine beaches and hot summer days, its wine and fresh food culture, its great golf courses and activities on the Great Barrier Reef both above and under water – but what makes Australia most special is the “Aussies” the Australian people.
This program showcases the experiences and colors of The Great Barrier Reef, the only living thing visible from space. And, where the average yearly temperature is a delightful 25 deg C (77 deg F).
We’ve chosen the INTERCONTINENTAL HAMAN ISLAND RESORT – the newly re-imaged resort that immerses guests in a world of breathtaking natural beauty, iconic island experiences and sacred moments of connection. Nestled at the northernmost point of the stunning Whitsunday Group of Islands, off the east coast of Queensland, Australia’s most iconic private island resort redefines luxury island living with 168 beautifully-appointed rooms, suites, villas and residences artfully intertwined with five restaurants and bars, spectacular pools, panoramic seascapes and an exciting array of immersive experiences and activities. A place of visual & visceral beauty so deep, it will leave you feeling transformed.
Program Inclusions for Two
- VIP meet & greet at Great Barrier Reef Airport, located on Hamilton Island
- Luxury round-trip launch transfers to/from Great Barrier Reef airport to Hayman Island
- Deluxe resort accommodation on Hayman Island for 4 nights, based on double occupancy
- Complimentary upgrade to the next room category (subject to availability)
- Full hot/cold buffet breakfast daily in Pacific Restaurant
- Personalized welcome letter from General Manager in room on arrival
- Complimentary welcome amenity: beach bag and water bottles
- “Dinner Under the Southern Cross Stars” for two in a private Beachside Cabana or Chefs Table
- Complimentary glass of bubbles on arrival to dinner
- Culinary Class or Private Session with resident island mixologist
- Treatment in Hayman Spa
- Use of state-of-the-art Fitness Centre
- Iconic Hayman Pool and Infinity Edge Swimming Pool
- Recreation Centre: Tennis; Squash; Basketball, Croquet, Soccer, Bocce and Fuseball
- Island Experiences: Sunset Peak Hike; Bird Walk and Fish Feeding, Sand Flat Tour
- Non-motorized water-sports available at high tide from Hayman Island beach including kayaks, stand-up-paddle-boards, non-motorized catamarans and wind surfers
- Beach activities: beach volleyball, cricket, etc.
For more details on this Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel program including pricing and how to customize, please contact Platinum DMC Collection.
There are many other Australia lifestyle programs that can be created to match perfectly with the profile of any individual or group of travelers.