Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel
Tahitian Tropical Paradise
You may come to Tahiti and her Islands to seek paradise, but as soon as you set foot on its shores, you’ll find a whole lot more…you’ll discover the experiences of a lifetime.
Three reasons to choose the island of Mo’orea:
- All 118 islands of French Polynesia are different, but this heart-shaped island has it all; combining lush valleys, rugged mountains, a crystal-clear lagoon and Polynesian authenticity
- Only 30-minutes by fast boat from Tahiti, or a short 7-minute flight to reach this perfect tropical destination
- A wide variety of activities ranging from lagoon swimming with the stingrays, to Jet Ski’s or ATV or 4WD safaris to name just a few…
Mo’orea is a South Pacific island, part of the French Polynesia Tahiti and her islands archipelago and the perfect place to stay in an Overwater Bungalow on a stunning lagoon. Filled with Tahitian and Polynesian history and lore, Mo’orea is one of the most fascinating and completely relaxing places you could dream of visiting.
Mo’orea lagoon is perfect to enjoy and practice all kind of nautical activities, and for those looking for pedestrian or 4×4 jeep excursions, Mo’orea offers several beautiful deep valleys, plus an 18-hole designed by Nicklaus golf courses, created in lush grass, carefully crafted water features and magnificent mountains and azure lagoon ocean views with glistening white sand beaches.
On a hilltop lookout high up in the interior mountains between shark toothed Mount Rotui and towering Mount Tohivea, there is a view once reserved only for the Gods…On one side lies exquisite Cooks Bay and the other a deep and equally entrancing Opunohu Bay. Their waiting arms reach up to embrace you.
Program Inclusions for Two
- VIP meet & greet at Papeete International Airport
- Executive transfer from the airport to the ferry terminal
- Cruise 30-minutes to the Island of Mo’orea on a large Roll-On/Roll-Off ferry from Papeete, seat-in-boat basis
- Voucher for coffee and baguette on board vessel
- Executive transfer by vehicle from Vai’are Wharf to Hilton Mo’orea Resort and Spa 25 mins
- 5 nights in an Over-water Bungalow at the Hilton Mo’orea Lagoon Resort and Spa, double accommodations
- Facing north location, to enjoy views of both sunrise and sunset and all-day sunshine
- Full buffet breakfast daily in the resort’s Arii Vahine Restaurant
- Personalized Yoga session – one hour
- 20-minute flight-seeing in a helicopter (seat-in-heli basis) over the famous lagoons and ocean of Mo’orea and Papeete islands
- Option to attend a themed Tahitian dance show to discover the delights of the Polynesian culture
- Massage treatments at the beachfront SPA specializing in Polynesian treatments, using only local products. Option to have spa treatments in-bungalow or sunset massages on an over-water platform
- Dinner at the unique over-water crepes bar at the resort.
For more details on this Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel program including pricing and how to customize, please contact Platinum DMC Collection.
There are many other French Polynesia lifestyle programs that can be created to match perfectly with the profile of any individual or group of travelers.