Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel
Health & Wellness and Food & Wine
With glorious weather and stunning surroundings, Malta and Gozo are the perfect locations to improve wellness. Gozo (in Maltese ‘Ghawdex’) is a small island of the Maltese archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea. After the island of Malta itself, it is the second-largest island in the archipelago.
Embark on a gastronomic journey which brings together all the flavors of the myriad collection of cultures that have inhabited these islands. Guests will visit Malta and her sister island of Gozo, the ancient capital of Mdina, and the current capital city of Valletta which dates back to the 1500’s. During this program we will focus on wellness, food, and wine with hands on cooking classes and workshops.
This trip combines hikes, yoga and meditation practice and spa treatments with vineyard tours, cooking classes, and wine tasting bringing you the very best of the Mediterranean.
Program Inclusions for Two
- Round-trip, private airport transfers
- Private chauffeur driven car, driver and English speaking qualified guide on each day
- Five-star hotel accommodations for five nights in Gozo & St Julians
- Breakfast daily
- Two Yoga classes
- Two meditation classes
- Couples’ afternoon Spa treatments at the hotel in Gozo
- Gozo tour in a Land Rover or similar, including lunch at Rikardus Farm and a cheese-making demonstration
- Interactive workshop at Dreams of Horses
- Wine tasting at a local winery
- Gozo Ferry ticket
- Gastronomic tour in Valletta, the Capital City, including all entrance fees and lunch
- Trekking tour with a farm lunch and olive tasting
- Evening guided visit to Mdina, Malta’s Ancient Capital City with vintage car transfers and cocktails served at the bastions
- Dinner each evening at a selection of excellent restaurants
For more details on this Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel program including pricing and how to customize, please contact Platinum DMC Collection.
There are many other Malta lifestyle programs that can be created to match perfectly with the profile of any individual or group of travelers.