Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel
Lisbon – Arts and Culture
Lisbon is as much about heritage and historic sights, as it is about modern trends, art and culture. Experience the old, the new and everything in between! See the city of Lisbon in the most exclusive way. One experience at a time, guests will travel back and forth through the centuries to embrace Portuguese culture and heritage.
A highlight will be the final night as guests travel back in time to the 18th century with a once-in-a-lifetime themed dinner at Fronteira Palace – one of the most beautiful seventeenth century palaces in Lisbon and home to the largest collection of 17th century “azulejos” (Portuguese tiles). It is also the actual home of the descendants of Dom Joao de Mascarenhas, the first Marquis of Fronteira. This evening includes a classic car transfer, a welcome to the Palace by a Marquis family member and a wonderful dinner with fully costumed waiters and entertainment by a string quartet.
Program Inclusions for Two
- VIP Meet & Greet at Lisbon International Airport
- Expedited clearance through immigration and passport control
- Guaranteed early check-in at the Hotel
- Personalized welcome letter signed by the Marquis of Pombal – who led Portugal’s recovery from the 1755 Lisbon earthquake and modernized the kingdom’s administrative, economic, and ecclesiastical institutions
- Welcome & farewell gifts
- Private driver/guide throughout
- All ground transportation
- Deluxe hotel accommodations, based on double occupancy:
- Five nights in Lisbon – Bairro Alto Hotel (or similar) with breakfast daily
- Private city tour of the highlights of Lisbon to get an overview of the rich culture and history
- Portuguese gastronomy & delicacies tastings:
- World famous Pasteis de Belém, custard tarts
- Sintra Travesseiros & Queijadas
- Ginja, a Cherry liqueur
- Wine tasting at the Sanguinhal Wine Estate
- Visit to the the Calouste Gulbenkian and the National Ancient Art Museums
- Visit and free time to shop at the trendy and coolest markets Time Out and LX Factory
- Private old tram ride with a Portuguese guitar player and Fado singer
- Hands-on immersion in traditional Portuguese arts and crafts with a workshop at the Museum of Decorative Arts
- Private visit to Pena Palace, one of Portugal’s most visited monuments and the favorite in Sintra. Discover the Palace surroundings and the magic of Sintra on a romantic carriage tour
- Visit the westernmost point of mainland Portugal, of continental Europe, and of the Eurasian land mass – Roca Cape and explore Lisbon’s coastline Guincho and Cascais
- Tour Óbidos – a mediaeval town that is one of the most picturesque and well preserved in Portugal
- Explore Lisbon’s historical quarters & streets with a fashion advisory while shopping at the finest stores selling both luxurious fashion designs and typical Portuguese products such as Luis Onofre, Rosa & Teixeira, Vista Alegre, Cork & CO, Benamor, Jewellers Torres and many others
- Final night dinner once-in-a-lifetime dinner at Fronteira Palace
For more details on this program click here.
For more details on this Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel program including pricing and how to customize, please contact Platinum DMC Collection.
There are many other Portugal lifestyle programs that can be created to match perfectly with the profile of any individual or group of travelers.