Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel
The Mysteries of Spanish Castles
Get to know the Spain of conquests and reconquests, kings and queens, the feudal lords, the Templar Knights and the friars. In other words, feel yourself as a character in “Don Quijote” as you discover the most stunning palaces, castles and other heritage sights of the Madrid, Castilla y Leon and Castilla de La Mancha regions.
Feel as a wealthy Spanish lord or a noble fair lady as you enjoy your stay at the historical palace/castle boutique hotels throughout the trip..
This is a once-in-a-lifetime journey filled with medieval fortresses, gastronomy and history.
- Private driver/guide throughout the program
- All ground transportation
- Premium-class Valladolid-Madrid “AVE” speed train tickets
- Deluxe hotel accommodation: four nights in Madrid, two nights in Segovia, three nights in Salamanca and two nights in Valladolid (Hotel Abadia Retuerta LeDomaine, The Leading Hotels of the World)
- Breakfast and dinner daily (dinners in fine dining restaurants)
- “Madrid Discovery” tour including visit of the Royal Palace and the emblematic artisan shops in the Old Town
- Full-day tour to Toledo featuring the most stunning palaces and castles of the area (includes lunch)
- Half-day tour to the Royal Palace in La Granja de San Ildefonso (Segovia) including a visit to the Royal Factory of Glass and Crystal
- Hot-air balloon flight experience in Segovia including brunch
- Half-day tour of Avila to discover the magnificent Walls of Avila
- Half-day tour of Salamanca
- “Castles of Salamanca” full-day tour with lunch
- Dinner at the restaurant “Refectorio” (1* Michelin),“La Sélection du Sommelier” spa wine treatment and “Horse ride around vineyards” or “E-bike picnic” experience at Hotel Abadia Retuerta LeDomaine
For more details on this Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel program including pricing and how to customize, please contact Platinum DMC Collection.
There are many other Spain lifestyle programs that can be created to match perfectly with the profile of any individual or group of travelers.