Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel
Get Active in Ireland
With Ireland’s rugged landscape, high cliffs, Wild Atlantic Way, flowing rivers and abundance of space, Ireland is the perfect location to enjoy an active outdoor adventure!
On this trip guests will have the opportunity to enjoy a variety of activities including bicycling, golfing, kayaking, and rappelling in and around Dublin. They’ll also enjoy Irish culture, see Irish dancing first hand, have a guided walking classic tour of Dublin and learn about Ireland’s Gaelic Games. They’ll even play hurling, the fastest game on grass, the most skillful game in the world, and one of the oldest with its origins from the mists of ancient Irish history. The first written reference to hurling dates back to 1272 BC.
For guests who want to experience a different and very active side of Ireland, this is the ticket.
Program Inclusions for Two
- Four nights’ accommodation in a four-star hotel, based on double occupancy
- Irish breakfast each morning
- A private driver guide
- All ground transportation
- Kayaking on the Liffey River
- Bicycle tour of Dublin
- Walking Tour of Dublin
- Rappelling at Abseil Dalkey Quarry
- Golf at one of Dublin’s famous links courses
- Learn the basics of hurling and give it a try
- Evening at an Irish venue with a traditional Irish dinner and Irish dancing
- Dinner in a Michelin Star Restaurant
For more details on this Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel program including pricing and how to customize, please contact Platinum DMC Collection.
There are many other Ireland lifestyle programs that can be created to match perfectly with the profile of any individual or group of travelers.