Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel
An Intense Awakening of the Senses
Inhale, exhale, breathe fresh air, smell the forest, appreciate the sounds of the ocean, savor one of the most creative cuisines in the world.
Rio de Janeiro can undoubtedly vie for the title of the most beautiful city in the word. It is, indeed, a challenge to articulate what makes Rio so unique. It could be the music, the beaches, the natural beauty, or the amazing people. Certainly it’s all of these things mixed harmoniously together that makes Rio so special. Rio has a soul that is all its own and an atmosphere that´s exhilarating. To really understand Rio, you must experience its people, energy, architecture, culture, and gastronomy. The city is everything, together.
Paraty is a jewel of a city, beveled between the sea and the mountains. Just last year, the historic center of Paraty, together with the surrounding Atlantic forest reserves of the Ilha Grande region of Angra dos Reis, were designated by UNESCO as the first Mixed World Heritage Site in Brazil. Paraty is about a fours hours’ drive from Rio de Janeiro. It’s a small, historic city that has retained its 18th century colonial charm and architecture.
This program offers an exceptionally unique experience to get to know and appreciate Brazilian culture through an intense awakening of all of the senses: tasting regional food and drinks, listening to the Brazilian rhythms of samba, and beholding some of the most beautiful sights on earth.
Program Inclusions for Two
- Private driver/guide throughout the program
- All ground transportation
- Three nights’ luxury accommodation in Rio de Janeiro and three nights’ accommodation in Paraty in a boutique hotel, based on double occupancy
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner each day
- Rio de Janeiro
- Private “Street Art” tour
- “Carnival Behind the Scenes tour
- “Cachaça Experience”, including an organic lunch at a 17th century farm and presentations of indigenous basket weaving and other handicrafts
- Cooking demonstrations in both cities that incorporate the cultural aspects of each region
For more details on this Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel program including pricing and how to customize, please contact Platinum DMC Collection.
There are many other Brazil lifestyle programs that can be created to match perfectly with the profile of any individual or group of travelers.