Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel
Adventure Surrounded by Natural Beauty
This program is an adrenaline rush!
Discover the marvels of Rio de Janeiro while creating unforgettable memories in the outdoors. Rio offers a myriad of adventure-filled options, including hang gliding, jeep rides and sailing experiences. Discover the Costao Trail, the original route to the summit of Sugarloaf Mountain. And upon reaching the summit, you’ll experience an absolutely breathtaking view. From the sea, looking back on Rio, the World Capital of Architecture, is spectacular. The combination of beaches, tropical forest and parks, and historic and modern architecture is truly unique.
The Iguacu National Park is a massive UNESCO World Heritage site in southern Brazil, on the borders of Argentina and Paraguay. The highlight of the protected park is Iguacu Falls, one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature and one of the world’s largest waterfalls. It’s also home to many rare and endangered species such as the giant anteater and giant otter. Guests will experience these amazing waterfalls, up-close-and-personal on inflatable motorboats.
Program Inclusions for Two
- Private driver/guide throughout
- All ground transportation
- Three nights’ luxury accommodations in the heart of Rio de Janeiro and three nights’ in Foz do Iguacu at a hotel located in the National Park. Based on double occupancy.
- Breakfast daily
- All meals included in Rio and Foz do Iguacu
- In Rio de Janeiro – private touring experiences including hang-gliding, hiking, sailing and jeep touring
- In Foz do Iguacu – touring including Macuco Safari, rafting and rain forest experience
- Cooking demonstration in Foz do Iguacu
For more details on this Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel program including pricing and how to customize, please contact Platinum DMC Collection.
There are many other Brazil lifestyle programs that can be created to match perfectly with the profile of any individual or group of travelers.