Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel
Embracing the Giant Spirit of Northern Ireland
Northern Ireland has wild, rugged coastlines that inspire awe and beckon adventure. Its gently rolling rural landscapes are filled with trails, history and nature. Cosmopolitan cityscapes and towns buzzing with life welcome urban exploration.
During this trip to Northern Ireland, guests home base is the cosmopolitan city of Belfast. It’s here that they come to grips with the history and politics of Northern Ireland on a walking tour, including understanding how far the region has come since the Good Friday Agreement. Guests venture out to explore the wonderful rugged coastline of Northern Ireland- visiting the Giant’s Causeway, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge and the Gobbins! Food and music are also central to Northern Ireland’s culture, so, there will be a bit of that thrown in too, for good measure!
Program Inclusions for Two
- Four nights’ accommodation in a four-star hotel in Belfast
- Irish breakfast each morning
- A private driver guide
- All ground transportation
- Walking Tour of Belfast City
- Excursion to the Giants Causeway & Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Enjoyful walk on the Gobbins
- Participation in the Belfast Traditional Musical Trail
- Cooking class at Tracey’s Traditional Kitchen for an immersive Northern Ireland cooking experience
- Dinner in one of chef Michael Deane’s Restaurants
For more details on this Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel program including pricing and how to customize, please contact Platinum DMC Collection.
There are many other Ireland lifestyle programs that can be created to match perfectly with the profile of any individual or group of travelers.