Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel
Ireland – A Gastronomic Adventure
Ireland has enjoyed a gastronomic rejuvenation over the course of the last 20 years. While always famous for liquid exports from Guinness, to Jameson Irish Whiskey and Baileys Irish Cream, Irish cuisine is now among the best.
On this program guests will experience four nights’ luxury accommodation in a hotel in the heart of Dublin, a classic city tour for an orientation of the history, culture and uniqueness of Dublin, and then embark on memorable food & drink infused experiences. Guests will meet artisan producers, explore the home of Guinness, visit the Jameson Bow St Distillery and meet some of the characters that are molding and shaping the future of the Irish food and drink scene. Needless to say, there will be plenty of tastings, laughs and craic (Gaelic for fun) along the way!
Program Inclusions for Two
- Four nights’ accommodation in Dublin 5-star hotel, based on double occupancy
- Irish breakfast each morning
- A private driver guide
- All ground transportation
- Private “Highlights of Dublin” city tour
- “Fabulous Food” walking tour of Dublin
- Tour and tasting at the Jameson Bow Street Distillery
- Tour and pint pulling at the Guinness Storehouse
- Scone making experience at Ballyknocken Cookery School – the home of TV Chef Catherine Fulvio
- Visit to Powerscourt House & Gardens
- Dinner in a Michelin-Star restaurant
For more details on this Lifestyle Individual Incentive Travel program including pricing and how to customize, please contact Platinum DMC Collection.
There are many other Ireland lifestyle programs that can be created to match perfectly with the profile of any individual or group of travelers.