Senator Meetings & Incentives – Hungary
Martin loves enjoying the silence of the forest with a glass of good local wine and an interesting history book in his hand.
Her biggest “hobby” is managing a household of two young girls, her husband and Teddy rabbit.
She is a globe trotter who treasures moments spent with family and friends. Black is her happy color.
Hungary is located in the center of Europe and is surrounded by Austria, Slovakia,Croatia, Ukraine, Romania, Slovenia, Serbia. It has 10,3 million inhabitants and many geothermal springs, the world’s largest thermal water cave system, second largest synagogue, and third largest Parliament building. The Széchenyi Chain Bridge built in 1848 is declared as one of the world’s most amazing bridges.
Hungary is a great place to hold a program for the following reasons:
- Centrally located in Europe with great connections by plane, car, train
- Many historical sights, music events
- Danube river is great place for incentive cruises Budapest, Vienna, Bratislava etc…
- A fascinating countryside for sports and many spa resorts with mineral-rich springs
- Stable and safe destination
- Year-round destination
- Great value for money, not on EURO yet
- Large conference centers able to accommodate up to 11,000 guests
- All major hotel chains are in Budapest